Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Card

This is the valentine card I have made for my boyfriend. The papers I have used were emailed to me from someone at MSE (thank you can't remember who it was!). I have coloured one of the hearts with pro markers and glossy accents and the other heart with glass glitter. You can't tell from the picture but I have stitched from the bee to the image with yellow stitching. I have inked the image and sentiment and finished it off with a bee brad.

Image Kraftin Kimmie and has been coloured with pro markers
arts are chipboard and I can't remember where I got them from

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
Papertake Weekly Have a Heart
Penny's challenges Hearts a flutter
A Spoonful of sugar lets see some love
My time to craft Hearts and Flowers

7 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us at Stampin with the dragon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeos card, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This creation is sooooooooo adorable!! Thanks so much for joining in on our "Hearts a Flutter" challenge at Penny's. We hope you'll join us again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute Claire!! Thanks for playing along with our “Hearts a Flutter” Challenge this week at Penny’s. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun image, he looks really uncomfortable with that big bunch of flowers! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete