Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Male cards


I find teenage boy cards really hard to make, I get stuck when I can't use lovely ribbons and flowers, I think this digi image might get a lot of use!
Papers are Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride
Digi Mo Manning
Ribbon from my stash

 
This card is also for a teenager but his birthday was at Christmas and I went on holiday and forgot!! Wasn't sure what to do as happy birthday seemed a bit inappropriate considering it was three weeks late! I stuck some silver dots round the die cut
DP MME True Blue
Sentiment LOTV

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I can see why your top image will get alot of use, its perfect for a boy. That image looks just like my son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards, you use such delicious papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards - love the cricket ball on the first one.

    ReplyDelete