Friday, March 16, 2012

18th Birthday


This is the card I made for my Niece 18th Birthday, I was trying not to make it too girly but don't think I was very successful. The image has been coloured with distress inks I was trying to give it a softer feel. The 18 I die cut and coloured with German glass glitter and I added glitter to the flowers

I made an exploding box to go along with the card

Inside of box, I added butterflies as I thought it was a bit more grown up and made a cake in the middle. On top of the cake is an 18 letters but you can't see it from the rubbish angle I took the photo of.

DP Pion design
Image Magnolia
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Butterfly Marianne design
Letter dir cur Tim Holtz vintage alphabet

3 comments:

  1. great exploding box - love the butterflies and great colouring on the card
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and box love the soft colours on the card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love your box! the card looks really pretty in those soft colours x

    ReplyDelete