Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter Card

  This is my Easter card for the MSE challenge, I had a little play with my I photo on my new IMac and quite like the way the photo is displayed (I have no idea how to cancel it which is why I have gone ahead and blogged it like that ;) )
The image is from MFT and I have inked round the card and image
The butterfly's are Magnolia dies and have used the same DP as on the bunnies which have been paper pierced 
I was going to stamp directly onto the card but note to self, stamp before adding flowers as the pad can't stamp the paper!!
I still think it's missing something but not sure what!

DP October Afternoon Thrift Shop and Ducks in a row
Flowers, wild orchid crafts
Butterfly Magnolia Doo Hickey
Sparkly heart from stash
Gems from stash

8 comments:

  1. Really pretty card. Love the paper pieced bunnies and the butterflies are stunning. I don't think your card needs anything - it's just perfect the way it is. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - the bunnies look great and I like the fact that it is a back view as I've seen some silly faces on bunnnies recently!! The colours are very springlike as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great card and I love your flowers, I know what you mean about something missing. I see so many cards absolutely covered that I look at mine and think the same as you. You've not overpowered the image, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, love the image and how you've embellished the card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's perfect as it is. I love the paper piecing. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, the flowers are fab.

    ReplyDelete