Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Smudged card

 I haven't played with my Lavinia stamps for a while so thought I would create a card for my Niece's birthday. I have inked the card with distress inks then added the stamps and lots of sparkle, I then had the bright idea to spray with shimmer mist and ended up smudging the circle where the fairies are. Sort of rescued it by adding more inks but I won't be making the same mistake again
I have also decorated the inside of the card

Inks Tim Holtz Distree inks
Lavinia stamps
Sentiment LOTV

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this style but haven't tried it yet.....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo this is lovely, so mystical and magical, how clever of you, I wouldn't know where to start x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - you'd never know you've done a rescue mission on it. I think it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and gorgeous colours, what a lot of work has gone into this, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, my favourite sort of card! Love the tiny fairies, they're adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Incredible card. Absolutely beautiful. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the effect is great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is completely stunning x

    ReplyDelete