Thursday, February 25, 2010


Isabelle my niece is sixteen in a couple of weeks and loves bags so I though that would be the basis of my card.
Spent two days deciding on the card stock to use for this card, It does not show very well in the photo but the flowers have been sprayed with glimmer spray
The gift bag looks a bit wonky and it is slightly but as she is my first niece I think she will forgive me lol


Papers Basic Grey, Origins
Stamp forget but somewhere in America
coloured with pro markers
You can't see it very well but embellishment is stamped on shrink
plastic and heated
Flowers are prisma from my stash

8 comments:

  1. It's very impressive and looks beautifully made, I'm sure your neice will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great your neice will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card, I realy like the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your niece will be delighted by such a lovely card, perfect for a girl of her age, smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and how thoughtul, love the image and the papers you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - I really like the black flower on the handbag. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them, the bag looks brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow very clever. I'm sure your niece will love it. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete