Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another big sister card


This is the second card for my younger niece, hope to get mum's presents all finished tomorrow.
I have glittered the flowers and around the circle. The circle has been embossed with hearts and Tilda has been coloured in with pro markers.
The ribbon has been threaded through my new marianne design nestie and the papers are again MME quite contrary
Flowers are from wildorchidcrafts

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

wildorchidcrafts one for the girls
sweet stampin challenge pretty in pink

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the ribbon threaded through the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card, the ribbon threading looks fab :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, love the papers and the ribbon threading through¬! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty card love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the threaded ribbon and the papers and colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! I love how you've done the ribbon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! I love the ribbon threading. I must get one of those dies.

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty card...Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is beautiful - I love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww this is absolutely gorgeous the flowers look so beautiful and I love the papers you've used thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin challenge hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic card well done, x

    ReplyDelete